Kingdom in the heavens
The itinerary is also called ‘essence of central Bhutan’. Jakar remained as religious heartland of the nation and home to some of its oldest Buddhist temples and monasteries. Tales of Guru Padmasambhava and the tertons (“religious treasure-discoverers”) still linger in this sacred region. This is one of the common and the best selling itinerary;
OUTLINE ITINERARY – (10 DAYS /9 NIGHTS)
- Day 01| Arrival in Paro, Bhutan – Thimphu (1.5 Hr)
- Day 02| Thimphu- Punakha (3 Hrs)
- Day 03| Punakha Sightseeing
- Day 04| Punakha- Trongsa (5.5 Hrs)
- Day 05| Trongsa- Jakar (3 Hrs)
- Day 06| Jakar Sightseeing
- Day 07| Jakar- Phobjikha (6 Hrs)
- Day 08| Phobjikha – Paro (6.5 Hrs)
- Day 09| Paro Sightseeing
- Day 10| Departure
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON FESTIVAL BOOKING:
- For any festival bookings it is best advised to book and confirm your tour before 8-10 Months prior to your travel date for the reason flight seats and hotel rooms gets sold out like hotcakes. However, we can still try to shuffle the itineraries and help in making your trip possible if in- case you are delayed for booking.
- Kindly note that cancellation charges are strictly followed by Airlines, Hotels and any other services which are pre-booked. At-least confirm your cancellation before 60 days prior to your arrival date. Also the cancellation policy is NOT same in terms of Luxury hotels so please contact us for detail information as every luxury hotel has their own policies.
NOTE: We’re flexible and we know how to make planning easy for you. We can always help to customize the itinerary according to your choices and duration of stay..